Here is a list of things you need to teach your children at an early age:
– Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
– Never allow any adult to refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’.
– Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
– Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
– Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn, you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.
– Carefully educate your grown-ups about the right values of sex. If you don’t, society will teach them the wrong values.
– Teach your 3-year-olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone to touch those areas and that includes you.
– Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).
– Let your child(ren) understand the value of standing out of the crowd.
– Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it. Take up the case and show them you can defend them.
Remember, we are either parents or parents-to-be and remember “THE PAIN LASTS A LIFETIME” if not carefully treated.